Scientific journals of RSCI
List of Journals in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)
Catalog of RSCI journals
Fundamental and Applied Research of the Cooperative Sector of the Economy
Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation
Scientific journal Aspects of Law
Akademica. Series Psychology and Pedagogy
Bulletin of the National Institute of Business
Biologist - scientific journal in biology, chemistry, geology and mineralogy
What is RSCI
The Russian Science Citation Index, known as the RSCI, is a database of scientific publications in Russian. It contains articles, monographs and reports by Russian scientists. With the assistance of the database, one can assess the relevance of a scientist by the number of references to his/her articles by other authors. It also helps to obtain information about domestic scientific periodicals.
The RSCI has existed since 2005 and is being developed with the participation of the Scientific Electronic Library. The database contains information about the authors of publications, keywords, abstracts and bibliography.
Through agreements with the publishers Clarivate Analytics and Elsevier, RSCI allows you to query information directly in the Web of Science and Scopus and find out the current citation index of publications.
Main idea of RSCI
With the help of the RSCI, you can easily and quickly find all the necessary information regarding research on a topic of interest, assess the demand for a scientist, scientific community or publishing house by the number of mentions of articles.
The main functions of the RSCI:
- provides the necessary tools for analytics and citation assessment of domestic scientists;
- forms an independent base of scientific works;
- facilitates the search for the desired article, navigation through recently published papers, provides researchers with bibliographic information.
The history of the creation of the RSCI
The history and development of the national citation index began over 15 years ago, when Elibrary won the competition to create a national scientific citation index. The need to develop such a database was explained by the low representation of Russian publications in the international databases Web of Science and Scopus and, as a consequence, low citation indices of Russian scientists.
RSCI official website
All papers of interest about the RSCI system can be found on the official website of the Scientific Library Elibrary.
On the site you can get acquainted with the documentation, find a section of questions and answers about the RSCI and Science Index, and also get access to thousands of journals. Papers of such journals are available to everyone on the library's website.
Rules for the inclusion of periodicals in the RSCI
One of the prerequisites for the inclusion of a journal in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission is the placement of the journal in the RSCI system.
In order for your journal to get into the system, you must conclude an agreement with the Scientific Electronic Library for the publication of the journal and choose one of 3 options:
- Placement of the journals's metadata without full-text articles. In this option, the site will contain the title, information about authors, keywords, etc.
- Placing the full-text version of the journal for all visitors of the Library. This option allows you to get two advantages: it is about the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission - placement in the RSCI system and the representation of the journal on the Internet.
- Placing the scientific periodical in a paid access for registered readers. In addition to complying with the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission, the publication can receive additional income through paid distribution of the journal.
Each option has its own contract form.
How to conclude a contract?
- Fill out a form on the elibrary website or send an application, in which you provide the name of the journal, placement option and contact information.
- A package of documents containing technical requirements will be sent to your mail.
- Prerequisite - bibliographic lists and descriptions are accepted in XML format, and full texts of articles - in PDF.
Submission of publications to the RSCI database is absolutely free.
Rules for the design of papers in RSCI journals
- Text format - Word.
- Design: size - 14, line spacing - 1.5, left indent - 1 cm, width alignment.
- At least 3 pages of text.
- Graphic information should be presented in the formats *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif.
The structure of the article:
- Availability of a title in Russian and English.
- Information about the author, a degree, place of study or work, etc.
- Annotation in Russian and English.
- The text of the article is divided into blocks - introduction, main part and conclusions.
- Correctly formatted bibliographic list.
Urgent publication of an article in the RSCI journal
Urgent publication in a journal included in the RSCI list requires a lot of effort. Firstly, the issues of editions are published with a certain frequency. Secondly, in order for an article to be accepted for publication, it must go through all the stages of reviewing. As a rule, it can take some time to make changes.
List of publications included in the RSCI
To date, the website of the Scientific Electronic Library has collected over 5000 journals in all academic disciplines. But how to choose a suitable journal for publishing your scientific paper?
- You can use our catalog, which contains the list of journals included in the RSCI system.
- Use the search on the Scientific Electronic Library website. It is convenient because it allows you to simultaneously enter several parameters, including entry into the RSCI core, information on inclusion in Scopus and Web of Science, subject, name, country, etc. Thus, the search allows you to find both Russian and international journals included in the system.