Scientific journal Aspects of Law
The mission of the Foundation is to create conditions for the implementation of projects of national and regional significance on the basis of the legal framework, the development of scientific, methodological, legal and organizational support in this area.
The goals of the Foundation are:
- development of methodological support for the implementation of projects on the basis of public-private partnership, determination of priority areas and optimal forms of participation of the private sector in the implementation of socially significant infrastructure projects, assessment of indicators of their effectiveness;
- provision of services for the development and support of investment and innovation projects implemented in the form of public-private partnerships, project management, protection of the interests of the participants of the partnership;
- participation in the formation of public opinion about the implementation of socially significant projects, as well as the responsibility of all stakeholders in this area;
- analytical and technical support for the formation of a market for public-private partnership projects, promoting the use of modern information, innovative technologies and scientific achievements in this market;
- generalization and dissemination in Ukraine of experience in the implementation of public-private partnership projects in the world, the formation of a responsible attitude of business towards the observance of the strategic interests of the state and society;
- carrying out research, technological, search, design work related to bringing scientific knowledge to the stage of its practical use in the implementation of public-private partnership projects;
- implementation of methodological and organizational support, as well as coordination of scientific, technical and pedagogical activities in the field of public-private partnership; development of draft laws and other regulatory legal acts, programs and projects in the field of public-private partnerships, innovations and investments;
- carrying out scientific expertise of draft laws and other legal acts, programs and projects for the effectiveness of the work of public-private partnership;
- scientific support of the rule-making activity of public authorities and local self-government in the field of public-private partnership, study and generalization of the practice of implementing legislative acts;
- participation in the training of scientific and professional personnel, raising their qualifications in the field of public-private partnership;
- provision of scientific, methodological, informational and financial support to the subjects of relations in the field of public-private partnership;
- organization of conferences, seminars, training events on issues arising in the process of implementing public-private partnership projects; representation in international organizations on public-private partnerships, investment and innovation activities.
Regulations on the procedure for submiting, reviewing and publishing scientific articles in the international journal Aspects of Law
General information about the Regulation
The regulation was developed in order to determine the general procedure for the submiting, reviewing and publication of scientific articles in the journal "Aspects of Law", which will allow authors to successfully fulfill the requirements of the editorial board and publish their scientific research.
Reviewing of manuscripts by an expert commission is carried out in order to determine the relevance and originality of the papers provided to maintain the status of the journal as a reliable source of scientific information. As a result of reviewing the article can be accepted, rejected or sent for revision.
The authors of the article (persons who take part in the creation of a scientific article) can be advised on the issues that have arisen by the editor-in-chief - the person who heads the editorial office and makes the final decisions regarding the issue of the journal- or the editor - the representative of the scientific journal or publisher who prepares papers for publication , as well as maintaining communication with authors and readers of scientific publications.
The procedure of peer review by experts of a manuscript proposed for publication in order to determine the appropriateness of its publication, to identify its advantages and disadvantages. An important stage of reviewing is checking papers for plagiarism (deliberate appropriation of authorship of someone else's work of science or art, someone else's ideas or inventions). Plagiarism can be violation of copyright, patent laws and, as such, may entail legal liability, therefore, the borrowing of research results from other authors should be accompanied by bibliographic references.
Peer review is handled by scientists with an academic degree and experience in this area of knowledge. The reviewer (an expert acting on behalf of a scientific journal or publishing house and conducting a scientific examination of received papers in order to determine the possibility of their publication) prepares a review of the work within the agreed period and gives an opinion on the possibility of its publication.
After a positive conclusion of peer review, the editorial board (an advisory body from a group of influential persons who assists the editor-in-chief in the selection, preparation and evaluation of scientific works for publication) prepares the manuscript for publication and negotiates with the author about the payment of the author's fee.
Initial review of the article
Scientific papers based on the results of research and review articles are accepted for consideration in a formalized form, in accordance with the rules of the journal, which are described on the website and in the current issues of the publication. Language of the article: Russian, English.
The main area of the articles are the physical and mathematical sciences, natural and humanitarian sciences (biological sciences, medical sciences, economic sciences, legal sciences and political science, philological sciences, pedagogical and psychological sciences, historical sciences and archeology, philosophical and sociological sciences, art history and cultural studies).
Submission of articles for consideration is possible only using the appropriate form on the website of the journal. At the same time, the content of the article should not have a restrictive stamp for their open publication. The authors are notified of the acceptance of the manuscript for consideration within 3 working days.
The editor examines the papers accepted for consideration for compliance with the required set of documents, the rules for preparing an article and the profile of the journal. If the requirements are not met, then the work is sent to the authors to fill in the missing information. If the article fully meets the requirements of the publication, then it is entered in the register and sent to the expert commission for scientific review.
Scientific materials review procedure
The peer review procedure is mandatory for all articles. The reviewers are scientists with experience in this field of knowledge and authority in the scientific community, as well as the academic degree of Doctor or Candidate of Science. The review process is carried out in accordance with a two-tier system in an objective and transparent manner.
At the first level, articles are checked for plagiarism using special programs "Antiplagiat". The originality of the text must be at least 75%. All borrowings must be indicated in the bibliographic list. At the same time, borrowings from one source cannot exceed 7%. It is not allowed to use information from sites of student works. In articles in the areas of philology, literary criticism and journalism, the originality of the text is allowed at least 65%, where a broader citation of the analyzed work is possible with an obligatory reference to it.
At the second level, there is a two-way "blind" review (double-blind - the author and the reviewer do not know about each other) - it is mandatory for all articles. The reviewer considers the papers received for the availability of relevant data and the novelty of the research outcomes. The reviewer assesses the structure and literacy of presented information as well as terminology compliance. Comments are stated in writing form and sent to the authors of the article. After eliminating the issues related to comments of reviewers, the article can be published or recommended for additional review. If the deficiencies in the article cannot be corrected and more detailed work on the article is required, it is rejected.
The reviewer undertakes to review the manuscript and compose the text of the review within the established time frame. Typically, it is no more than 15 days from the date of receipt of the application for publication by the editorial board of the journal. The text may contain a recommendation for publication, a list of required improvements or a reasoned refusal. After that, the expert opinion is sent to the editorial office of the journal. The term for consideration of the manuscript can be increased if additional reviewing is required and / or the temporary absence of a reviewer with required knowledge or/and experience.
If the reviewer indicates recommendations for revision or refusal to publish the article in the presented form, then these conclusions should be clearly formulated, comments should be objective and principled, aimed at increasing the scientific and methodological level of the manuscript.
The originals of the reviews are kept in the editorial office for 5 years. At the request of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, reviews are submitted to the Higher Attestation Commission and/or the Ministry of Education and Science. The journal guarantees the objectivity of the expert assessment, since the reviewing of articles submitted to the editorial office of the journal is carried out with confidentiality, and the name of the reviewer is not disclosed to the authors.
For the publication of manuscripts of graduate students and applicants for the degree of candidate of sciences, PhD student, the editorial board of the journal asks for a recommendation from th department, which does not exclude the average peer review procedure.
Decision to publish articles
Based on the opinions of experts, the editorial board of the journal makes a final decision on the possibility of publishing articles in the current issue of the scientific journal. The board also considers works that did not pass peer review and were refused publication. The decision is made by voting. The quorum for making a decision is set at 50% of the total number of members of the editorial board.
After the vote, the authors of the articles are notified of the decision of the editorial board. The contact person from a group of authors receives an e-mail with a conclusion according to the submitted papers.
If the article is accepted for publication, then the next step is to pay the author's fee and wait for the issue of the journal to be released.
If the article requires revisions and corrections, then the author is given a certain time to eliminate issues. If the comments are ignored, the article is rejected. Reviewers and the editorial staff of the journal do not enter into discussions with the authors of the article about the comments made. The corrected version of the manuscript is being re-reviewed for the removal of mentioned issues in comments of a reviewer.
If the article was rejected, it means that the submitted papers have significant flaws. However, with a general positive recommendation, the editorial board can classify the paper as polemical and publish it as a scientific discussion. An article, which is not recommended by the reviewer for publication will not be accepted for reconsideration, which is indicated in details in a reasoned refusal.