Scientific journal Fundamental and Applied Research of the Cooperative Sector of the Economy
The scientific journal "Fundamental and Applied Research of the Cooperative Sector of the Economy" is a periodical published 6 times a year.
The founder of the journal is the autonomous non-profit educational organization of higher education of the Tsentrosoyuz of the Russian Federation "Russian University of Cooperation", according to the Certificate of registration of the mass media PI No. FS77-39466 dated 08.12.2009. The journal is published in accordance with federal legislation on the media and local regulatory documents of the university.
The journal has been published since 2003, has an international standard serial number (ISSN: 2076-9288), a subscription index of the Rospechat agency, is included in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index. The issues of the magazine are transferred to the Russian Book Chamber (branch of ITAR-TASS) in accordance with the Federal Law of December 29, 1994 No. 77-FZ "On the obligatory copy of documents."
The leading direction of the editorial policy of the journal is the coverage of traditional and innovative ways of development of the world and domestic cooperative movement.
Objectives of the journal:
- propaganda of cooperative ideology;
- coverage, summary of experience and improvement of effective cooperative principles and methods for application and use in the activities of organizations;
- approbation of the results of scientific research of scientists and students having theoretical or practical significance in the relevant fields of science.
The journal contributes to the solution of the following tasks:
- increasing the efficiency of mechanisms for the activities of cooperative organizations;
- improving legislation and increasing legal literacy in the field of civil, business and cooperative law;
- presentation of the results of research and scientific-practical activities of scientists and students of educational and scientific organizations of Russia and abroad, including applicants for academic degrees of candidate and doctor of science;
- formation of the scientific component of the university environment and promotion of the main achievements of university science;
- strengthening the image of the University in the scientific and educational community and attracting talented Russian and international scientists to cooperation with it.
Target audience of the journal:
- managers and professionals of various levels and spheres of the national economy (first of all, cooperative organizations and associations), whose activities are related to solving issues of production, promotion, sale of physical products and intangible benefits and issues of legal support of financial and economic activities;
- teachers, researchers, professors, students and trainees of educational institutions of secondary vocational, higher education; employees of scientific organizations.
In its activities, the editorial board of the journal is responsible for the publication of copyrighted works, which imposes the need to follow a number of fundamental ethical principles.
The ownership and scope of intellectual rights to the articles published in the journal are determined by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The University owns the exclusive rights to the editorial and publishing design, to the publication of the journal itself, to the placement of issues of the journal in Russian and international scientific databases and electronic libraries.
All scientific papers received by the editorial office and drawn up according to the requirements of the journal are sent for reviewing to a specialist in the field of science to which the article is devoted. If the article reflects the results of interdisciplinary research, the manuscript can be sent to several reviewers.
The reviewers can be members of the editorial board of the journal, University scientists, highly qualified external experts and practitioners.
Reviewing is carried out confidentially according to the type of "double blind reviewing" - the reviewer is not told the name of the author, the author - the reviewer. The review is provided to the author of the manuscript without specifying the reviewer. The surname of the reviewer can be communicated to the author with the consent of the reviewer.
Reviewers are notified that the papers sent to them are the intellectual property of the authors and contain information that is not subject to disclosure. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies and transfer received materials to third parties.
The review period is set by the editorial board of the journal in agreement with the reviewer, taking into account the creation of conditions for the most efficient publication of articles, but cannot exceed two weeks from the moment of the reviewer's consent. The reviewer has the right to refuse reviewing within one week from the date of receipt of the manuscript and notify the editor-in-chief of the journal about it.
The head of a research, including a dissertation, cannot be a reviewer for a publication containing the results of such a research.
The reviewer provides a brief analysis of the text, evaluates the content criteria: evaluates the volume of materials, compilation of annotations and selection of keywords, the quality of the bibliographic list, analyzes the methodology, information base, main proposed provisions, interpretation of results and other main content components of the article. The comments of the reviewer should be objective and principled, aimed at improving the scientific and methodological level of the manuscript.
An article returned for revision, taking into account the comments, is sent to the author with the corresponding comments of the reviewer and/or editor-in-chief. The author, within one week from the date of receipt of the comments, must eliminate all issues and submit to the editors the corrected version of the manuscript.
The article returned for revision with subsequent re-review is sent to the author with the corresponding comments of the reviewer and/or editor-in-chief. The author, within 3 months from the date of receipt of the comments, must eliminate all issues and submit to the editors the corrected version of the manuscript.
Failure to comply with the terms of revision of the manuscript changes the date of its publication. If the manuscript is not returned by the author after revision for more than 3 months, it is withdrawn from consideration.
In case of disagreement with the opinion of the reviewer, the author can contact the editorial office of the Journal with a reasoned request in writing to send his manuscript for review to another reviewer. In this case, the editorial board sends the manuscript for re-review, or provides the author with a reasoned refusal.
In case of a negative review, the revised manuscript can be sent for re-review by the decision of the editor-in-chief of the journal.
The presence of a positive review is not a sufficient reason for the publication of materials. The final decision on the expediency and timing of publication after reviewing is made by the editor-in-chief, and, if necessary, by the editorial board of the journal.