Scientific journal Bulletin of the RUC
The scientific journal "Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation" has been published since 2008 at the Cheboksary Cooperative Institute (branch) of the Russian University of Cooperation. The journal is included in the List of the leading peer-reviewed scientific journals of the Russian Federation, in which, in accordance with the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia, the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of candidate and doctor of sciences should be published.
Founder: the autonomous non-profit educational organization of higher education of the Tsentrosoyuz of the Russian Federation "Russian University of Cooperation".
Publisher: Editorial and Publishing Department of the Cheboksary Cooperative Institute (branch) of the Russian University of Cooperation.
The journal "Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation" is included in the List of the leading peer-reviewed scientific journals of the Russian Federation, in which, in accordance with the decision of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation, the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of candidate and doctor of sciences should be published (scientific specialties: 08.00.00. "Economics", 12.00.00 "Jurisprudence").
The journal is registered by the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (mass media registration certificate PI No. FS77-46177 dated August 12, 2011).
Main name: Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation
Abbreviated version of the name: Bulletin of RUC
Sections of the journal: "Economic Sciences"; "Legal Sciences"; "Reviews"; "Scientific life"
You can subscribe to the journals at any post office of the Russian Federation according to the United Catalog "Press of Russia". T. 1. Newspapers and magazines. Subscription index - 15115
The editorial policy of the scientific journal "Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation" is based on the traditional ethical principles of Russian scientific periodicals, as well as on modern legal requirements in relation to copyright, legality, plagiarism and defamation set forth in Russian legislation.
The editorial board of the journal adheres to the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications prepared by the Committee on the Ethics of Scientific Publications (Moscow, Russia), and builds its activities taking into account the ethical standards of the work of editors and publishers established by the Code of Conduct and guidelines of best practice for the editor of the journal (Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors) and the Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers, which were developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
"Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation" includes two main sections: "Economic Sciences" and "Legal Sciences", which corresponds to the academic disciplines of educational and research activities of the Cheboksary Cooperative Institute (branch) RUC, which is the publisher of the journal. All scientific articles submitted to the editorial office are checked in the program "Antiplagiat.vuz", accompanied by reviews of independent experts and are anonymously reviewed by members of the editorial board.
The target audience of the journal is scientists and professionals in the field of economics and jurisprudence. Most of the authors of publications are professors and teachers, doctoral students and postgraduate students of the Russian University of Cooperation, which includes 18 branches. Thanks to Vestnik (Bulletin) of RUC, university scientists have the opportunity to publish the results of their scientific research in a journal included in the List of peer-reviewed scientific publications free of charge. Also, the journal publishes free of charge the results of dissertation research of graduate students from other scientific and educational centers of the Russian Federation.
PROCEDURE OF REVIEW
Review of manuscripts of scientific articles in the editorial office of the scientific journal "Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation" is carried out to maintain a high scientific level of the journal and in order to select the most relevant and promising scientific works. The decision on publication is made by the editorial board of the journal based on the expert assessments of the reviewers.
An article submitted to the editorial office must correspond to the profile and thematic focus of the journal, the rules for submitting manuscripts by authors and must be open in nature. The presence of a restrictive stamp serves as the basis for rejecting the material from open publication.
The procedure for reviewing manuscripts of scientific works
- Papers received from the author or authors undergo initial control for completeness and correctness in accordance with the requirements of the publication.
- A carefully read text of the article (information about the author or authors, title of the article, abstract, keywords, list of references in Russian and English), an application in a standard form in an electronic version are submitted to the editorial office of the journal. The electronic version of the article can be sent to the OJS (Open Journal Sistems) management system for journals, websites and publications to the address: vestnik.ruc.su/index.php/vestnik/about/submissions, or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
- The article is registered by the executive secretary of the journal, indicating the date of receipt, title, full name, author or authors, place of work of the author or authors. The article is assigned an individual registration number.
- The editor-in-chief (deputy editor-in-chief) of the journal sends the article for review to a member of the editorial board in charge of the corresponding section of the journal.
- The reviewer must consider the submitted article within three weeks from the date of receipt and send a review to the editorial office of the journal.
- The editors recommend using a standard review form for reviewing. The reviewer can recommend the article for publication, recommend it for publication after revision, taking into account the comments, or not recommend the article for publication.
- If the reviewer recommends the article for publication after revision, taking into account the comments or does not recommend the article for publication, then the review must indicate the reasons for such a decision.
The review should briefly assess::
- general scientific level of work;
- title and its compliance with the content of the article;
- relevance of the topic;
- scientific novelty, theoretical and practical significance of the presented conclusions, structure of work;
- presence of controversial and / or incorrect provisions in the work.
The article can be accepted for publication:
- subject to in-depth scientific and/or literary editing;
- after revision of the manuscript (with an indication of the list of shortcomings);
- after significant revision of the manuscript and additional review (indicating the directions of revision).
- Based on the results of the review, the article can either be rejected or sent to the author/authors for revision or accepted for publication. The content of the review is communicated to the author/authors within a week after the editorial board of the journal receives an expert opinion.
- An article in need of revision is sent to the author/authors with the comments of the reviewer. The author/authors must make all necessary corrections in the final version of the manuscript and return the corrected text in electronic form to the editorial office of the journal no later than two weeks later.
- After revision, the article is considered in a general manner. In the registration journal, a note is made about the date of receipt of the new edition of the article. The manuscript of the article is re-reviewed, and the editorial board of the journal decides on the possibility of publication.
- In case of refusal to publish an article, the editorial staff of the journal sends a reasoned refusal to the authors.
- In case of a positive assessment of the reviewer and bringing the decision of the editorial board of the journal to the author/authors, it is necessary to pay the cost of publication and send a scanned version of the payment receipt to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the editor of the journal checks the text of the manuscript for spelling and syntax errors, the article is published in the next issue of the journal.
- Within two weeks, the published issue of the journal is sent by mail to the address indicated by the author/authors, or can be handed over personally to the author/authors at the actual address of the editorial office of the journal.
- The editorial office of the journal keeps manuscripts of articles and reviews of them for three calendar years.