Partnership program for scientific publishers and journals
Help in creation and publishing a scientific journal. Placement of the journal in scientific databases, catalogs and indexes.
Creation, publication and placement of scientific journals
It is difficult to overestimate the role of scientific journals in the modern world. The importance of publishing the results of one's research in scientific journals is obvious to anyone involved in science. It is the publication of outcomes of scientific work that allows you to exchange experience with colleagues, receive the necessary feedback, draw ideas for future research and advance scientific knowledge. The promotion of fundamental science and the exchange of experience are the main tasks of scientific journals.
Our mission is to build mutually beneficial relationships between authors and publishers. We would like to help scientists introduce themselves to the scientific community by publishing the results of their research work, and to the owners of scientific journals - to find authors interested in publications in their specific academic journals.
Partnership program for scientific publishing houses and universities
We invite for cooperation and bring to your attention our Partnership Program for scientific publishing houses, universities and journals. If you are already publishing a scientific journal and looking for authors interested in publishing articles in your publication, we can help.
Our website ePublishingGroup (EPG) contains a list of journals covering most of the existing scientific fields. Journals are included in the list of journals recommended by the Graduate Attestation Commission and are included in the RSCI, Scopus, Web of Science and others indexes.
Cooperation for higher education institutions
We invite for cooperation representatives of higher educational institutions. If your university does not have its own scientific journal, we are ready to help to make academic journal for your institution.
If you are wondering how to make scientifc journal, keep in mind that making an academic journal is not an easy task. It is requiring special knowledge and sequence of all steps involved in managing the process of creation, including work with specialists from different fields of knowledge.
We are ready to take care of the making your future academic journal from scratch, including even design. Whatever version of the journal you choose - paper or electronic, our specialists are ready to advise you on all questions you may have. It could include strategy of the journal, understanding where the journal would be and what goals could be reached in 2, 3 or 5 years from now, make decision about covering of scientific fields on journal’s pages, how to create editorial board, etc. We support you at all stages of creation and promotion of your academic journals.
We are happy to help with the creation of an electronic version of your journal, promotion among potential authors interested in publications as well as moving a journal in the main scientific citation indexes.
Cooperation for owners of printed scientific journals
If you are the owner of a printed academic journal, but still thinking about switching to an electronic format, we are happy to help you with this task.
Electronic versions of scientific journals are very popular in the modern world of the Internet technologies. More and more scientists and researchers turn to digital libraries for information and search for information on the Internet.
Advantages of electronic scientific journals:
- Electronic journals allow you to access information from anywhere in the world using only a computer with Internet access.
- The electronic journal makes it easier for readers to find information of interest.
- The publisher does not need to spend money on printing and mailing the journal to authors. The costs for electronic publishing are significantly lower.
- Fast publication of academic papers.
- Reliable storage of information and quick access to archived issues.
- Electronic journals are the same as printed journals, so electronic journals are also included in the peer-reviewed lists.
Our international EPG directory of international scientific journals provides:
- consultations on the transition to the electronic format of journal, so we answer all questions that arise;
- development of the concept of a scientific electronic journal;
- creation of PDF versions of your academic journal, assistance in design;
- creation of a website for the journal, assistance in promoting and attracting an audience and authors interested in publications;
- assistance in the inclusion of your journal in the scientific citation indexes.
Attracting authors interested in publications
Another option for cooperation is the inclusion of your journal in our catalog of journals for publication and placement on our site. How this will help you:
- Interest to your journal will be increased among potential authors from different countries. It could be a good idea if you are in search for authors who would like to publish their articles;
- Attracting new readers of the journal, increasing the awareness of the journal;
- Assistance in the inclusion of your publication in the main scientific citation systems and scientific databases;
- Increasing the impact factor of the journal.
About databases Scopus, RSCI, etc.
Currently, there are several databases that collect information on the citation of scientific publications. Thanks to the databases, important scientometric indicators (Hirsch index, impact factor, etc.) are determined, demonstrating the effectiveness of scientific journals.
Impact factor of journals shows the importance of a scientific journal. Impact factor is determined by the number of citations to published papers for a certain time period and has been used since 1961.
Scopus is a database that collects abstracts and information about peer-reviewed scientific literature and its citations, allowing you to track, visualize and analyze data. Scopus collects data from both humanities and natural science journals, as well as publications devoted to technology, medicine and art. The quality of the data provided by the database is recognized by the world's leading organizations and rating agencies, including QS World University Rankings, Financial Times.
The Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) is a database that contains information on scientific publications of Russian scientists, providing tools for analysis. It allows you to evaluate scientific articles, which have been published. You may check the citation index - a source of information about Russian scientific journals.